Clos de la Vieille Eglise became part of the Trocard family around 1830. With a total area of 1.5 hectares, the vineyard is located on the upper bank of the Isle river valley consisting of clay and gravel : the “golden crescent” of Pomerol.
Clos de la Vieille Eglise is a strong wine with a lot of elegance. It embodies all the qualities of the finest Pomerol wines. The 30% of Cabernet Franc in the blend gives the wine an outstanding freshness and ensures a remarkable cellaring.