Terms & Conditions
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor under 18 years old in the course of business. Customers need to make sure he or she is over 18 years old to purchase intoxicating liquors and prevent the ineligible person from using his or her account on La Roubine’s website. When La Roubine delivers your orders to designated site, the consignees also should be eligible to consume intoxicating liquors, or La Roubine refuses to release the goods, and the cost of additional delivery shall be paid by the customer.
- Customers need to carefully read these terms and conditions before using La Roubine’s online shop. By using any part of the online shop, the customer is considered to have read these terms and conditions, and to accept to be bound by them.
- We make sure the information on the online shop, such as introduction, price, stock, promotion can be updated in time. You will not be notified about the updating, but we ensure that you can find the latest available offer when you place the order.
- We reserve the right to refuse your order if we cannot satisfy your requests.
- Account Management
- The Customer need to register their personal information including but not limited to the account name, email, phone numbers, delivery arrangement. The information shall be valid and clear.
- The customer shall ensure that his or her account will only be used themselves.
- La Roubine reserves the right to refuse any new registration and suspend any registered account.
- If you need to modify your information, you can log into your account or notify us.
- If your account has not been used for a long time (Normally 3 years, as the case may be), we may consider it to be invalid and delete it. The coupons, points (if possible) will also be cancelled. We will inform you about the cancellation by the latest contact in your account. You need to re-register before using the online shop again.
- Payment Terms
- All items displayed on our online shop are priced in HK$. Online price and off-line price may be different. Customers who place order online shall pay by online price.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Master, American Express and bank transfer for online payment. You may send check or pay by cash. The delivery will not be arranged until we have received your payment successfully.
- Order Policy
5.1 Delivery is available only for addresses located within HKSAR and to be bound by Article 6.1.4 of this Terms and Conditions.
5.2 You are considered to agree and to accept to be bound this Terms and Conditions when you place the order online. An order receipt note will be sent to you later, but it does not mean your order is accepted. If we cannot satisfy your demand, or the payment cannot be settled in time due to your credit card, we have the right to refuse your order.
5.3 We will confirm the order with you and inform you about the delivery details if your order is accepted by us.
- Delivery by La Roubine
- Free delivery service is only available once for single purchase higher than HK$1000. Additional delivery cost of HK$100 will be charged upon the purchase less than HK$1000.
- Delivery is available only for fixed addresses in Hong Kong island, Kowloon, New Territories, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan. Delivery time is from 10am to 5pm in workdays, not available on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. Once the order is confirmed, we will contact you to arrange delivery time and details.
- The delivery service may be affected due to seasonal factors and festive periods. We will try our best to deliver as scheduled during these periods.
- Delivery service is not available for below addresses:
- Non-permanent addresses, such as restricted areas, outer islands, hotel room, ports, marinas and warehouses.
- Above 4th floor of a building without elevator for delivery of more than 5 cases;
- No authorized or legitimate parking area within 30 meters of designated address.
- The customer needs to identify and count when the order arrives, and sign the delivery note if the quantity and state of the goods are correct.
- If the delivery fails due to customer’s personal reason, additional attempt will be charged on the customer. The customers can pick up the order in our company by themselves.
- The delivery date and time are estimated. We are not responsible for any loss or injures of customers caused by late delivery.
- If the customer fails to collect the order in two weeks after the order is confirmed due to their personal reasons, an inventory cost may be charged. The customer needs to pay the inventory cost before collecting the order.
- We reserve the right of final interpretation of this Terms and Conditions.
- Delivery by La Roubine
- Delivery by courier service
- We may ask external courier services such as Taq-A-Bin and SF-Express. For orders above 12 bottles or the unit price is higher than HK$750, we will deliver by ourselves by preference.
- Free delivery is available only once for orders above $1000, or the customer shall pay for the delivery charges of the courier service.
- As the courier service has its own working schedule, we cannot ensure that your order will arrive at designated time. The customers will be provided the contact of the courier service and communicate by themselves about the delivery arrangement.
- Return and Refund Policy
- The customer can ask to replace the order if the order is severely damaged or not in good condition within seven days of purchase. We do not accept any request to return or refund any sold items 7 days after the customer receive the goods.
- Goods worth more than $750 or aged more than 15 years are not refundable or replaceable. We will inform the customer if the goods are damaged in appearance or low in fill level, which does not affect the quality.
- The customer will be refunded if the goods they ask to replace are out of stock.
- Please show us the invoice or receipt when you ask for replacement or refund.
- The gifts and samples must be returned also, or the customer will be charged.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
- Title to the product shall remain vested in us until we receive full payment of the price, and risk shall pass to the customer upon delivery / collection of the product (as the case may be).
- We shall under no circumstances be liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect) of revenue, loss of profits or any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever suffered, sustained or incurred by you or by other person arising (directly or indirectly) out of the sale and purchase transaction with you.
- The customer shall not transfer any rights or obligations to others in any other form.
- If any terms or conditions have been ruled illegal or invalid, we will delete them. This process does not affect the validity of other terms and conditions of this policy.
- We will inform you in advance if any terms of conditions of the policy shall be changed.
- La Roubine reserves the right for the final determination of this Terms and Conditions Policy.